Kibo Private WingA luxury wing of Kibo Safari Camp that is ideal for self-catering groups along with options of full board dining
- 10 luxury canvas tents with comfortable beds and soft linens and towels.
- All tents with private bathrooms with flush toilet and hot water shower and complimentary soaps.
- Each tent has its own balcony with camping chairs and coffee table with the best views of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- Mineral water dispensers provided in each tent.
The Private Camp is ideal for self-catering groups along with options of full board dining.
- Self-catering: fully equipped kitchen with gas cooker, fridges and freezers, full cooking gear, cutlery, crockery, utensils (all food items for self-catering to be brought by clients).
- Italian red brick wood-fired pizza oven.
- Koroga Banda.
- BBQ grill for families and groups.
- Alternatively, enjoy full-board meals.
KSC Booking Office
Kibo Safari Camp
Kibo Safari Camp lies within the Amboseli National Reserve with splendid views of majestic Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain.
Amboseli, meaning “salty dust” in maa, the language of the Maasai, is a place of stark contrast. The park provides the classic Hollywood image of Africa. Set in rolling savannah scenery the park is dwarfed by the presence of the pink-tinged, snow-capped peak of Mount Kilimanjaro.