HOW TO GET THERE
There are several routes to Kibo Safari Camp:
Emali Route (a 4-hour drive from Nairobi):
- Proceed on MOMBASA ROAD A109 to EMALI TOWN
- From EMALI TOWN turn right on to C102 going towards OLOITOKTOK.
- Continue for 114km on C102 to KIMANA TOWN (please note: passing through the Eremito gate incurs park entry fees).
- After KIMANA TOWN turn right on to C103 going to KIMANA GATE, AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK.
- Continue on C103 for 22km.
- Once at KWS KIMANA GATE turn left and drive for 1.5 km. KIBO is on the left-hand side.
Via Namanga (not advisable):
This is a 4 1/2 hour drive from Nairobi, approximately 278 kms.
It’s a 45 minutes flight from Wilson Airport landing at Amboseli Airstrip at Amboseli National Park.